• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

results of dustless blasting

hemi#1

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
tom's 64 after sandblasting 004.JPGtom's 64 after sandblasting 008.JPGtom's 64 after sandblasting 009.JPG here's some pict's of the media that I have to scrape or brush off because it doesn't blow off it's caked on everywhere so it's off to power wash it next.:angryfire:

That cant be good having to rinse it off with water after its blasted. Let us know how badly it flash rusts after. I guess you would need to dry media blast it if it does?

Doesn't look like that on the commercial. Just as clean as a babies butt. Did you use a different media?

Did you use there chemical to prevent that? Wow thats a mess.

I didn't get that kind of residue.What type of glass did you use? Their chemical is only used to prevent flash rust.

the media was sand which the customer supplied and I used the flash rust preventer and after power washing I mixed up a small patch of rust preventer and put it on with a garden sprayer i'll go dry from now on.

I use crushed glass and water with the rust inhibitor,then empty out the blaster,add just water with the rust inhibitor and use it like a pressure washer to clean entire car/part.

Auto Transport Service
Back