• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RetroSound Radio...

We put a Hermosa in our Charger. Works really well,good overall sound,like having Bluetooth and USB.

Yes, I have installed one for a customer , Same brand and base, mounting ect but was a turn/push knob model for a 62 impala not the thumb wheel mopar model.
I am pretty sure the base / power unit is the same.
It sounds ok, Its not a Bose system to be sure. The guys impala had the rear seat center speaker and dash speaker, both were replace with 5" pioneer coaxals.
Im not knocking it at all its a good radio but like most aftermarket units it has its limits.

One thing I will add is, the left and right control knobs / wheels both have the exact same plug end and are easy to flop LOL, then you get to remove the whole unit and flip them side to side.

I put one of their radios in our chevelle. They seemed cheaply made to me. Handle with care there not built very well. Just MHO.

Auto Transport Service
Back