• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB REV-N-NATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durandal25

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Anyone got a REV-N-NATOR that want to part with?

R/t garage in belle plain Minnesota he is the creator of them they have a website

R/t garage in belle plain Minnesota he is the creator of them they have a website
....and have been on order for like months and months. I reached out to them a few weeks back and have not heard back. I'll try again soon. Just was wondering....

Call both numbers, I have one and it works awesome

Wish I could help...I just sold my last one about a month ago. :(

They are excellent controllers. Any luck on the phone to Troy & Laura?
I decided to email them, as I know they probably get tons of calls on these. I’m sure they have to order them in batches. I’ll try to get my Ofer in there this round

Hello!
Thank you for your email!
We are working as quickly as possible, getting everything up and running again!

Covid unfortunately, has delayed the newest assembly!

Bare with us! We will add you to contact list, if you are not already on it!

Thank You for your patience!

If you don't have your heart set on the Rev-n-nator, I have been real happy with the FBO box that 4secondsflat sells. Easy to adjust rev limiter on it also.

If you don't have your heart set on the Rev-n-nator, I have been real happy with the FBO box that 4secondsflat sells. Easy to adjust rev limiter on it also.
The FBO box is just a GM hei unit in a Mopar box.

The FBO box is just a GM hei unit in a Mopar box.
Kind of sounds like something Don would do. I don't know if it is or isn't a GM part, but I have no complaints with the boxes. Have had them on 3 cars now. Just trying to give a guy another option as it seems the rev-n-nator has been backordered for quite some time now.

Kind of sounds like something Don would do. I don't know if it is or isn't a GM part, but I have no complaints with the boxes. Have had them on 3 cars now. Just trying to give a guy another option as it seems the rev-n-nator has been backordered for quite some time now.

I think I’ll try this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back