• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Dave Marra

RIP.

You'd think advancing the sport, and being featured in a video game would be positive life events, but apparently not enough.

Suicide.

I have told my kids...if they are EVER at that point, just walk away (from everything) and start over. I would rather know they are alive and living a new life...even if none of their friends or family are in it.

Suicide.

I have told my kids...if they are EVER at that point, just walk away (from everything) and start over. I would rather know they are alive and living a new life...even if none of their friends or family are in it.
Good advice. Suicide is a selfish act.

Know one knows if Concussions played a part in this. We'll know more in a month or so.

I kind of recognized his face/looks didn't know the name at all

Sad state to result to suicide, regardless the rationalizations {excuses} for doing it, or the reasonings

polite thing would be to say RIP Dave

Need to define right mind. Emotion to make others pay may sometimes be in play. If that is the case, suicide is the ULTIMATE selfish act.

Need to define right mind. Emotion to make others pay may sometimes be in play. If that is the case, suicide is the ULTIMATE selfish act.

Right mind, to me, is someone with no suicidal tendencies.

My best friends wife attempted several times and was ultimately successful. It is extremely difficult to diagnose and treat.

R.I.P. Dave. You gotta admit, dude could ride a bike.

Auto Transport Service
Back