• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ripped off on a car purchase by a member

Well I guess it's not "done and done" yet as three weeks later the OP still hasn't updated the thread!

Full disclosure. I bought a new Challenger site unseen in 2009. R/T’s were 10k less back East than the theiving West Coast Dealer. Even that was risky. It worked out.

Full disclosure. I bought a new Challenger site unseen in 2009. R/T’s were 10k less back East than the theiving West Coast Dealer. Even that was risky. It worked out.
We bought our '12 Charger R/T without anything other than pics - but then, it was brand new, fresh off the truck down in NC at a prominent Dodge dealer and was hand delivered to us on a Saturday!
The driver also took our trade, an '06 Charger R/T, back to the dealer that same day.
The dealer had also, in a way, bought our old car sight-unseen. :)
Amazing way to buy a car.

does that link work for anyone else?
i cant get it to load ?

also,its been years,what was the outcome ??
did the scumbag get arrested or go free and still scamming everyone ?

I thought I recognized the ebay car in 247 as being on here a while ago.

IIRC the member said he "could get it" if someone here was interested.

Painted the car with the seat belts still inside.....that shows a quality job..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1707938096982.png

lmao Look @ the feedbacks..they are all from him buying stuff and hey theres Repeat buys from the same sellers over and over and over again.
you can actually see the pattern and how hes raised his feedback rating.
nothing shady there.........

for those of you who like to google......and wonder if hes still going..
this number is all over the internet and he asks that you call him on every ad sooo here ya go.

mike 8159541893

is it the same guy/seller ? 1st reported here

or the new owner (or another new Owner a nother victim/s) that bought it ?
now 'trying to pass on that turd' to the next victim ?

I don't follow E-scam much if any, don't need the grief in my life
plenty of better places to buy or sell, let alone all the Flee-bags fees & 1090s

is it the same guy/seller ? 1st reported here

or the new owner (or another new Owner a nother victim/s) that bought it ?
now 'trying to pass on that turd' to the next victim ?

I don't follow E-scam much if any, don't need the grief in my life
plenty of better places to buy or sell, let alone all the Flee-bags fees & 1090s
phone number leads directly back to same guy,same firebird,etc etc.
also shows some interesting stuff,like he was a member of Ebodies as well.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 16-00-10 mike 8159541893 - Google Search.png

Auto Transport Service
Back