• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roll call for MoPar Magic at sacramento raceway..

1badgtx

Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
This sat 9/11/11..Who alls going...I,ll be there with my buddy MoPar John...
Just look for the Petty Blue 67 gTx!!!!
Bill M..
:3gears::3gears::3gears:

I am planning on taking my green 66 Belvedere. This time with slicks and 4.30's! Just follow the trail of rust crumbs.

I'll be there for the show, and to watch the racing. Got a problem in the motor, so no rpms over 3k for just awhile more.

Can't make it there this year but would be nice to see all the cars.

Cant make it Bill. Too much going on this weekend. Tell John I said Hi.

I'll be there Sunday 9/11 with my Pops just spectating, RR not any were near done to race ready anyway & also will be at Kingdon, Lodi Saturday 9/10 for the nostalgia races... See you all there, I will be wearing a white Callaway ball cap, I'm 6'1" 250lbs w/goatee & be with a short old guy my Pops...

Cool,looks like we have a few..Darkhorse,maybe next year i know you got alot going on..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Had a great time and nothing broke on the Belvedere! Ran 12.80's @ 105. The second run was truly amazing and even the time slip lady said "now that was a drag race!". It was the first round of eliminations and I was paired up with a Challenger dialed a 12.30. I was dialed a 12.80. The run data on both cars is as follows:

Me: reaction: .074; 12.807 @ 105.23.
Him: Reaction: .072; 12.314 @ 109.8.

I won that round by like three molecules of air - or the total difference of the two runs = .005 secs!

My third run was an even better reaction time of .026, which beat the low 9 sec Valiant's .037.

Also got to check out badGTX's GTX up close and personal. WOW! That car is nice!

Auto Transport Service
Back