• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rough 24 hrs..

Here's to a full & speedy recovery... :drinks:

hopefully, :praying: everything worked out well

nasty looking break too

Just a quick update. I just got home about 45 minutes ago and my son was discharged this afternoon. It was a nice feeling coming home to my entire family under one roof. He plans on going back to school on Monday. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.

Thats great glad you are all home now. I hate the hospitals.

All the best for your son! Back to school Monday? I'd probably try to milk it a while...lol.

Well just got done removing the sling, the 3 layers of ace bandage rap and the tape/gauze pad… Today was the day it had to be cleaned and exposed.. It took awhile but it’s done and it looks clean… Tough seeing someone you love in pain. We weaned him off oxy Friday morning as I only wanted him on it for a limited time which was 3 days. Tylenol 1,000mg every 6 hours and he noticed no difference in pain management. Easily 40 staples on the back of his arm which was tough to look at.. He was exhausted after all that and is resting comfortably now and calling it a night..

Sorry to hear about your son. I hope all keeps going well and he heals fast with no problems! It’s tough on you and your wife too, so take care!

Been following this glad it's getting better! Your son is one tough guy, in a good way.

Well just got done removing the sling, the 3 layers of ace bandage rap and the tape/gauze pad… Today was the day it had to be cleaned and exposed.. It took awhile but it’s done and it looks clean… Tough seeing someone you love in pain. We weaned him off oxy Friday morning as I only wanted him on it for a limited time which was 3 days. Tylenol 1,000mg every 6 hours and he noticed no difference in pain management. Easily 40 staples on the back of his arm which was tough to look at.. He was exhausted after all that and is resting comfortably now and calling it a night..
God bless him, hope everything heals as it should!
Was it his dominant or non-dominant side?

God bless him, hope everything heals as it should!
Was it his dominant or non-dominant side?
Thanks. It was his non dominant side. I don’t think he will be going back to school as soon as he thought..

Auto Transport Service
Back