• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RR input for Sale

A few things that do jump out:
Radiator, rubber fuel line to carb, looks like a GM master cylinder, battery hold down?, ammeter on full discharge
And the convolute tubing behind the vacuum booster.
Looks like it has a new engine wiring harness (a good thing)
I really don't care for the gray but some people like it.
GM master cylinder. It looks like a aftermarket Power brake/master unit.

Some nasty looking wiring next to the battery and what looks like a 1969 Hemi PS pump bracket.

1667853236687.png

I dunno. The "vibe" doesn't feel right to me. Take a really darned close look at it (everywhere) and reverify "the numbers". Is the fender tag in place and the broadcast sheet comes with the car? Asking price is too high if it doesn't have them. Exhaust system routing looks like an amateur job; and smaller diameter than stock? Exhaust is easily remedied by spending more money for a professional job.

Maybe that's a good price in the New York market?

Take it for a long test drive of course.

Just gut feel and opinion here. I'd pass on it.

might be a decent car, after sorted out
seen a lot worse sell for more

not everyone wants a 100% OE restoration

$48k+ doesn't get ya' much today, it seems

lots of day 2 mods, no harm no foul, in many minds
on some of the stuff, some others not so much

if you don't mind doing some work,
clean up some of the small problems, bargain down
get it for a lil' cheaper, than that asking price etc.

if you're looking for a 100% restored OE style car,
then don't buy that one

When I am asked about cars like this I always use the rule of thumb that any Big Block B Body MOPAR under 50 grand is far from perfect. From the pictures I'll say that I believe this car is priced realistically.

Let us know what you find upon inspection.

When I am asked about cars like this I always use the rule of thumb that any Big Block B Body MOPAR under 50 grand is far from perfect. From the pictures I'll say that I believe this car is priced realistically.

Let us know what you find upon inspection.
He decided to pass and not even go look.
After I sent him several of the comments here.

Auto Transport Service
Back