• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rusty k-frame questions for 74 charger

.....Send me a pic, mine aren't too bad but worth a look.

Here you go.................

20190314_065211.jpg

.....BB Ks are getting harder to find and the sellers seem to think they are worth their weight in gold.

What are they asking these days for a 73/74 B Body BB K frame? I sold one 4 years ago. It was one of the first things I sold off of my '73 Satellite 400 BB parts car. Can't recall how much I sold it for.

Hijinx I happen to have one, also have pictures somewhere. Located in NE Pa.

Or use a good small block k frame and buy the Schumaker engine swap mounts for putting a big block in a 73-74 small block car. They are around 165.00 last time I checked. I have used them and they work very well and are a high quality part! good luck!

I'd love to have a better look at that 67 Monaco in the pic. Wonder what condition it is in?

I'd love to have a better look at that 67 Monaco in the pic. Wonder what condition it is in?

Nearly everything in the yard is rotted - you won't be pulling any floor pans or probably doors or hoods out. But many small parts (trim, interior pieces, glass) are still there and worth a look. Keep in mind many of these cars were complete, bone stock drivers when they were parked. Some really unique cars and options. Five years ago I was still pulling out parts by the van load. Ten years ago I was pulling 70 Charger grilles, e-body rear sway bars, HP manifolds, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back