• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Safe magnet information.... General Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who protest about the Confederate flag don't know the history of the civil war. The war was not about freeing slaves, it was because states withdrew from the union of the United States. It was a matter of states rights over federal rights. Freeing the slaves was a ploy Lincoln used to cause confusion in the south to help the north win the war.

I can't wait for the next offensive thing. Lady Antebellum changed their name. They said it was racist. A combination of two latin words ante, pre, and bellum, war. That word can be used for every country on this planet.

Ohhhh. I get it. Didn't read your Bible did you? What did Jesus of Nazareth say? Many will come and say Lord, Lord look what I did in your name, etc. and Jesus will turn his face away and say I never knew you.
The Crusades? Who started it? Not the Christians. Mohammed and his crew went a-conquering and persecuted Christians. The Crusades were a reaction to Muslim oppression.
Christians/Muslim conflicts have been going on for centuries.... still I feel that it isn't right to teardown/distroy statues from our history, these should be placed in an appropriate location for history conservation not in the middle of town square. Two wrongs don't make it right

Not funny Mike, and certainly not ROFL funny. You’re a moderator on this forum. You should’ve shut down this thread when it started to get ugly not throw gas on it. I say shame on you.
Why should it be taken down?. It's your second post and you're trying to tell the moderators what to do?. Typical Northeast coastal elitist .

Hello to all, this is my first post. I just couldn’t let this go by without chiming in. I own a charger ,much like the creator of this thread. Mine is a little inconspicuous but I was concerned at first about peoples reactions and then my wife said,”don’t let anyone tell you who you are, you know what you stand for and that’s enough “. Ironically, within 10 minutes of leaving, I caught a red light with two black gentleman on some nice motorcycles. Their comment was “nice car” & “cool spin on it”. You see, I made my car a “what if” parody of an A12 charger, a 69 dodge Super Lee! They weren’t offended, they got it! Made me realize, ya can’t make everyone happy, just yourself.

Christians/Muslim conflicts have been going on for centuries.... still I feel that it isn't right to teardown/distroy statues from our history, these should be placed in an appropriate location for history conservation not in the middle of town square. Two wrongs don't make it right
Why in the hell do you think they are where they are?, it's where it happened!.

Second reason for my first post for 85bears. I live in Chicago and cruise all the neighborhoods.

28A606E6-E169-425D-8B82-AE6EFB49E7F1.jpeg

Wow. A lot of judging and assuming going on here. Lived in Chicago a decade. Loved Bears since I was a kid - 85 Bears! Blackhawk fan as well! No politics for me in this forum - this is for cars not political drama.

This post wasn’t to stir a pot or have anyone being ignorant to one another. Sucks it kind of turned into that. I’m just a mopar lover 67 Cuda, 69 RR and 69 Charger and was looking for info on a project that I want to do on MY car. That’s all. For those of you that maturely replied and emailed me - thank you very much. Looks like I’m going to go the wrap route in a few weeks here locally as it is quick and affordable and from what I can see in examples, looks good.

Thank you all again very much. I wish you all good health, happiness and safety during these current tough times.

PS - did you all ever think for one second that I may be African American?

God bless.

Wow. A lot of judging and assuming going on here. Lived in Chicago a decade. Loved Bears since I was a kid - 85 Bears! Blackhawk fan as well! No politics for me in this forum - this is for cars not political drama.

This post wasn’t to stir a pot or have anyone being ignorant to one another. Sucks it kind of turned into that. I’m just a mopar lover 67 Cuda, 69 RR and 69 Charger and was looking for info on a project that I want to do on MY car. That’s all. For those of you that maturely replied and emailed me - thank you very much. Looks like I’m going to go the wrap route in a few weeks here locally as it is quick and affordable and from what I can see in examples, looks good.

Thank you all again very much. I wish you all good health, happiness and safety during these current tough times.

God bless.

God bless.
Nothing wrong with that.

Crack open a book and read about the Spanish Inquisition or the crusades.
The Catholic Church is very far from innocent. :thumbsup:
Are you an idiot or just stupid? You obviously haven't read your history books on the crusades. 400 plus years of persian muslims that invaded and ere taking over the world as it was then. They occupied Italy spain and France and were killing and raping as they pleased. They were advancing into Europe and some said no more and killed the pos that were killing everyone in their country. Really READ UP ON HISTORY! DONT LISTEN TO PROPAGANDA LIKE THE FOOLS ON THE STREET!

Are you an idiot or just stupid? You obviously haven't read your history books on the crusades. 400 plus years of persian muslims that invaded and ere taking over the world as it was then. They occupied Italy spain and France and were killing and raping as they pleased. They were advancing into Europe and some said no more and killed the pos that were killing everyone in their country. Really READ UP ON HISTORY! DONT LISTEN TO PROPAGANDA LIKE THE FOOLS ON THE STREET!
:blah::lol:
I suppose those young boys the Catholic Church has been systemically raping for centuries was due to extenuating circumstances as well.

Oh, and go **** yourself, for feeling the need to call someone you don’t know names while you hide behind your keyboard. :hifu:

People hyphenate their heritage in order to claim dual identity. Perhaps just claiming to be an American might be a quicker way to be considered one. I'm an American because I was born here even though my ancestors bailed out of Europe. If I wanted to be Dutch or Irish I would return there. We are all mutts.

Last edited:
:blah::lol:
I suppose those young boys the Catholic Church has been systemically raping for centuries was due to extenuating circumstances as well.

Oh, and go **** yourself, for feeling the need to call someone you don’t know names while you hide behind your keyboard. :hifu:
So tell me of the catholic herds that were raping, and killing across europe? Using the language you use proves your low IQ, and ability to argue viewpoints. Which proves you have no counterargument.

So tell me of the catholic herds that were raping, and killing across europe? Using the language you use proves your low IQ, and ability to argue viewpoints. Which proves you have no counterargument.
:realcrazy:
The point is that Christians are far from Lilly white.
If you think they have done no wrong, historically, you are incorrect. :thumbsup:
Give it a rest with that giant IQ you have on display. :rofl:

The Civil War started over the creation of taxes for slave owners. Slave owners were predominantly in the south and did not want to pay taxes to the government. The States started succeeding from the Union and created the Confederacy. Lincoln used the issue to start the war in the same way that "Weapons of Mass Destruction" was used to start a war in the Middle East. Sometimes history repeats itself just because people have gotten better at it and not because they haven't learned the lesson. The Confederate flag is no more a sign of racism than people that wear grey clothes.

:realcrazy:
The point is that Christians are far from Lilly white.
If you think they have done no wrong, historically, you are incorrect. :thumbsup:
Give it a rest with that giant IQ you have on display. :rofl:
You proved my point, and your whataboutism. So you are saying about catholics(which I am not) is equivalent to the crimes the muslims commited during the Ottoman empire? Can you show me historical facts that proves catholics were doing the same as muslims in that time period ?

Again, my original point (stated in a reply to a member who declared Christians do no wrong)
Was that there are examples of poor behavior by all groups.

If you want to know what group of Catholics were raping across Europe (or anyplace else) you can start with the clergy. :thumbsup:
You proved my point, and your whataboutism. So you are saying about catholics(which I am not) is equivalent to the crimes the muslims commited during the Ottoman empire? Can you show me historical facts that proves catholics were doing the same as muslims in that time period ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back