• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same guy different website

Hello Randy! Good to see you join the forum!
FBBO Members: The OP has been a big help to me on more than one occasion. I've posted stuff at Moparts and while he hesitated to post there, he would still email me directly to offer help and advice. I always appreciated the input. People like Randy are a great asset to the hobby.
You'll find that the climate here is more relaxed than the other place. No inane chatter about penguins, Tastycakes and very few stupid jokes. The Moderators seem to hold no grudges and are courteous enough to warn members several times before taking actions against them.
Welcome!

Greg! Imagine meeting you here... LOL.. How can we ever survive without Penguins & Tastycakes?

Somehow I guess we'll have to try...

Welcome from the show me state!!

I'm sure I don't need to explain it to anyone, Moparts is the "Big" Mopar website, Lots of us have been there... For some it works, but for plenty of us it doesn't...

Hey, lots of guys get their parts from Year One & Classic Industries... If you do more power to ya... I won't deal with either if I have another option....

We get older & perhaps smarter.. We move on....

Auto Transport Service
Back