• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sandy Coulter (MOPARTS) Nova Scotia RIP

Go to the website and make an entry if you knew Sandy.

C486C43C-38A4-415A-BEE7-CBA9DC68F197.png

Sorry to hear.. RIP Sandy..

Found out about this last monday from a mutual friend of Dennis and mine. I've been truly saddened by this news and was literally choked up for a few days. My wife could feel it and asked me what's going on. Man, life flies by! Please try to live in the moment and don't take anything for granted. Every once in a while when I'm truly enjoying myself, I mentally stop and take note of details - the faces, the smiles, how blessed we are and how thankful I am. I remember feeling like this several times at the SoCal Spring Fling events over the years. Great times for sure!

Like Dennis and KD have said, Sandy and his Nova Scotia crew were regulars at Spring Fling in SoCal. I'm lucky to have made the trip from Northern California 4 separate times. It only took meeting Sandy and his pals that first time I was there and each of the following 3 trips I couldn't wait to meet up with those guys in the Airtel parking lot to tell stories and have some laughs. Sandy was such a happy good natured guy, he always put a smile on everyone's face. Thank-you Sandy for being so friendly and upbeat and knowledgeable. You certainly made a positive impact on everyone who met you. I hope his family realizes this - that his car community family REALLY loved him. What's awesome is that we got to meet him in person because he and his friends would make the 3000 mile cross country journey EACH year. Wow. So very cool.

Don't know what else to say. RIP Sandy. Love you man.

Auto Transport Service
Back