• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Satellite dash emblem

azmopar4262

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can obtain a dash emblem for my 72 satellite? Year One and Classic Industries did not show any in their catalogs.

Thanks John

I haven't bought any emblems from them, but I've seen in other member threads that they got some nice emblems from aaemblems who has an ebay store. I just looked though and there is nothing currently for sale. You could message him through ebay.

You also might want to try jacksautoparts.com

there are a bunch of various ones on ebay just don't pay too much. if that dont work let me know after a while

Do you have a picture of one or know if there the same as the 73? Ive got one if there the same..

Here is the emblem in my 72 SSP.

Attachments

• IMAG0459.jpg
    IMAG0459.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 198
That appears to be the same as i think they are I don't think they would make different size ones from a 72 to 73.. If you cant get one just PM me your address and its yours for 1,000 bucks, no problems at all buddy!.. lol, Couldn't resist, been sitting so long getting loony-----er maybe lol, Pm me, its yours for the asking.

Anyone know where I can obtain a dash emblem for my 72 satellite? Year One and Classic Industries did not show any in their catalogs.

Thanks John

I have the emblem, clips (on tabs) wrapped in foam in a jewelry box ready to be mailed tomorrow, my wifie is going to town and she will drop it off at post office... Please, let me know when you get it and don't think to yourself that some guy named Ron is sending you a broach, ear rings or something!
LOL, Couldn't resist that, after i got it ready it made me think of it using a jewelry box she had... Once you clean it which its just a tad dusty, you can use a Sharpie silver felt marker to make it stand out better, or not, looks good... :sideways tongue:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back