• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Satellite Sebring Plus Available with Buckets and Column Shift?

Dibbons

Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Were the 71-72 SSP available with rallye dash, bucket seats, and column shift automatic?

Was there a way to order a factory front stabilizer bar for a new SSP like the Road Runner used as standard equipment?

Thank you.

Yes you could order buckets with a column shift. Buckets with the buddy seat got a column shifter too.
Yes the front sway bar was an option.

My 72 Sebring Plus has buckets and a column shift. No Buddy seat, but I may add that....

My 72 Charger SE (WP vs RP car line/price class) has rallye dash, buckets and column shift.

Yes, the floor between the seats has nothing.

Were the 71-72 SSP available with rallye dash, bucket seats, and column shift automatic?

Was there a way to order a factory front stabilizer bar for a new SSP like the Road Runner used as standard equipment?

Thank you.
Being 72 years old, I know that Dodge/Plymouth dealerships would do anything to sell a car. the SSP had ralley Dash as standard feature. Mine had Bench seat, column shift auto. You could order your car with just about anything offered in those days. But they tried to sell you one they had on the sales lot. Sales person would get their money when the sale was done. If you ordered a car they would have to wait for many weeks for their money. So they tried to talk anyone out of a special order car.

Auto Transport Service
Back