• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Save AdamR's Dart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently the "evil monkey" of adamr has been taken hostage by radical car guy's as part of an organized attempt to save the dart and get parts to complete the project to boot,he is being held in a cage in an unknown location in central florida,it's beloved owner adamR has a list of demands for the monkey's release and return.other more radical members have sent donations and are in the process of compiling a list of items to be auctioned to raise money to keep the dart from the chopping block,and as of yet the list of items needed to finish the car has not been delivered so the mokey remains in captivity and heavily gaurded......see attached photo's!
Attached Images

bigcagedmonkey.JPG

cat1.JPG

dawgeengator.JPG

chasingdesert.JPG

mybutt.JPG

Go Snail Mail go!!! :eek:ld_school: you're right pr...it does feel good helping out a fellow mopar man or any family man for that matter. Come on y'all pony up if you can, help Adam be able to work on his car with his little girl!!! :yes::yes: SAVE THE MONKEY!!!

Go Snail Mail go!!! :eek:ld_school: you're right pr...it does feel good helping out a fellow mopar man or any family man for that matter. Come on y'all pony up if you can, help Adam be able to work on his car with his little girl!!! :yes::yes: SAVE THE MONKEY!!!

Thanks for helping to promote this guys!

Got it in the mail and on the way.. I hope it helps. That is an awesome amount raised so far, would be great if we could get the 7 grand Adam got screwed on.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently the "evil monkey" of adamr has been taken hostage by radical car guy's as part of an organized attempt to save the dart and get parts to complete the project to boot,he is being held in a cage in an unknown location in central florida,it's beloved owner adamR has a list of demands for the monkey's release and return.other more radical members have sent donations and are in the process of compiling a list of items to be auctioned to raise money to keep the dart from the chopping block,and as of yet the list of items needed to finish the car has not been delivered so the mokey remains in captivity and heavily gaurded......see attached photo's!
Attached Images

:edgy: HUH?

rthousejr, Received your letter today. Thanks you !

I sent everything I had in my paypal account...if you need engine parts I have some small block stuff...let me know if you need anything.

Rob

Not a problem Adam...I'll send some more your way next week that's all I had in my paypal.
I have some small block stuff that your welcome to have if you need.I'll make a list and send it to you.

Rob, what do you have for Headers/exhaust manifolds ? For some reason I only got a driver side header with the car.

Love the swinger. Gotta save that Mopar. $50 coming your way!!

Adam...

I just sold a set of new Hooker 1 5/8 headers that I was jumping over for a year or so...only used once on the dyno.If I had seen this thread sooner I would have given you those.
I don't really do a lot of small block stuff so ex stuff for me is rare but engine parts I have...

Adam, send me a PM where I can send syou some $$$ from my PayPal account.

Hey GTX, What is the latest total? Just curious?

Hey GTX, What is the latest total? Just curious?

We are at $2452.97. BTW: This does not include the auction of donated parts/items that is running through June 23rd. If you would like to take a look at some of the items and/or bid, all of the auctions have been stickied at the top of the "Parts For Sale" section. Also, there's still time to donate. ;)

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Auto Transport Service
Back