• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scalp moulding interior trim. 67 gtx

3rdelke

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
After they installed headliner there is nothing for interior trim to screw in to. Help

The holes are still there, but covered up with headlining material. Just hold your moldings up in place, and fish around for the hole with a trim screw through the hole in the molding.

The holes are still there, but covered up with headlining material. Just hold your moldings up in place, and fish around for the hole with a trim screw through the hole in the molding.
Thx, I'll try again

Thx, I'll try again
If they are the same as the ones as over the windshield they are missing.
Possibly they are longer screws and self tap in aluminum underneath it?

Correct, sir!. Thanks, think I just need some one and a quarter inch screws. Thanks again.

You could likely dig around through the molding holes with a thin sharp punch or awl to find the holes. I had to do this with my R/T after I put a new headliner in.

Auto Transport Service
Back