• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schumacher Creative Services Info

multimopes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
I heard that they had gone out of business, but just found out it was bought & is being continued by Schumacher Creative Services (engine-swaps.com). Here is a copy from their site:

It’s been a rough couple of years but our transition is finally over. After over 29 years in the Mopar business we have decided to hang up our drafting pencils. We have been acquired by MoTech Performance in Murrieta, California and the products you need will be in production and available again in the very near future. New owner Chris Field promises continuation of the quality and innovation you came to expect from Schumacher products. You can still contact me for product tech support at [email protected]. New phone numbers and emails are as follows:
• 41715 Elm St #301, Murrieta, CA 92562 • 951.440.8340 • [email protected]

We no longer have phone support. The only way to contact us is through email @ [email protected] - Thank you for your understanding and please be safe.

Just in case you were looking for some of their products, like I am.

Gee, maybe this should be a sticky ???????:D Or at least posted in an appropriate vender area somewhere.................?

Last edited:
they were sold to motech in california. someone from fabo called them and they are not making the stuff yet. for now only trans-dapt stuff out there. i think that is the spelling of the business. i will check and change if nec.

Glad l got headers and engine mounts when l did before they closed.

Good to hear Motech is going to continue the product line.
I hope in the future they build the same TriY headers. I have s set of Shumachers , best headers I have ever owned.

There back in business with inventory on there website

I got an email that they're making torque straps and will be available next week. True?

Nothing on their site about engine mounts

I ordered a set of headers from them a couple months ago. Late Jan. I think. When I called, the guy on the phone said he was looking right at them and would ship out next day. LA 360 in a 65 B-body. Shipping was fast also. They fit great.

I bought engine mounts from them and they are
beautiful and fit perfect.
I have done business with them forever and Chris
is a real stand up guy and knows Mopars!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back