• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schumacher Torque Strap TQ63B

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Torque Strap for my '63 Dodge B-Body, Part # is TQ63B. I had one on order from Schumacher for quite a while, but have had no luck getting in touch with them ? Not sure if they are still in business. I will be attending Carlisle next week, so pick up is a possibility. Thanks for any leads or info...

I'm looking for a Torque Strap for my '63 Dodge B-Body, Part # is TQ63B. I had one on order from Schumacher for quite a while, but have had no luck getting in touch with them ? Not sure if they are still in business. I will be attending Carlisle next week, so pick up is a possibility. Thanks for any leads or info...
I bought tri y headers from schumacher. When i went to buy the extensions for them, i had to buy them from Accurate exhaust. They made the headers for schumacher. Accurate told me, schumacher went under.

Dan I don't know if they are making any right now. Motor mounts are in short supply from them also.

I did luck out on FleaBay and won this one for $62. Only had to make a 1/2" spacer and added the locking nuts on the adjuster. It's for a "E" body Big Block. Very close to a "B" Body but I actually like it better. They changed the design of the "B" body ones a few years ago to accommodate for power steering, using that crooked bracket on top at the block. Anyway it's an option to find a "E" body one.

20170515_105502-jpg.jpg

20170515_202214-jpg.jpg

KK, that's good to know. I never thought to look on E-bay, so I'll give that a shot. Your install looks great with that, and mine is identical, with no P/S either. Thanks for the info !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back