• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seafoam, but not that Seafoam

20231110_131545.jpg

You can get in spray

I have found the spray does not work as well.

First time I've ever heard of it was last night to help disassemble this:

20231110_131220.jpg

20231110_131248.jpg

Interesting aroma, not overpowering. Like a strong WD.
Seemed to work well.

Liquid Wrench out performs all of the above. Look on You Tube for some major testing results.
Yes! Watch project farm on YouTube. liquid wrench is better and doesn't smell bad like pb blaster. Only problem is the price increased (like everything else) it used to be less than $5 Per can.

The Seafoam deep creep is $15 bucks here, but after a trip to 3 different auto parts today, not one sells the Liquid Wrench here.

For the record, I only went to 3 different stores to drop off my used oil. My favorite counter lady told me the same truck empties all 3 stores oil tanks, and they each take 5 gallons a day. So far 30 gallons in the past 2 days, only 30 more gallons to go. Sure wish used oil was a go to penetrant, I’d have the market cornered!

The Seafoam deep creep is $15 bucks here, but after a trip to 3 different auto parts today, not one sells the Liquid Wrench here.

For the record, I only went to 3 different stores to drop off my used oil. My favorite counter lady told me the same truck empties all 3 stores oil tanks, and they each take 5 gallons a day. So far 30 gallons in the past 2 days, only 30 more gallons to go. Sure wish used oil was a go to penetrant, I’d have the market cornered!
TRACTOR SUPPLY

NAPA has Deep Creep right now for 8.49.
The county recycling center here takes oil with no limit.

My local mechanic set up an old dairy bulk tank and burns it in his shop. The JD dealer a town over does the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back