• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats

revmaster

Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
I have a question .what goes in first, the top back or the bottom, on the back seats. Im sure I took out the top first but looks like top has to go in first. Thanks . I have the two hooks at the bottom back looks like the top hooks onto

Seat back gets hung 1st. Then bottom goes in, rear portion pushed under seat back then front pushed down onto hooks.

Seat back gets hung 1st. Then bottom goes in, rear portion pushed under seat back then front pushed down onto hooks.
Do the two clips that screw at the back hold down the rear shelf? Are they painted . When I hang the rear seat you can see the clips. They seem to hold the shelf . Didn't notice them before

20220419_095102.jpg 20220419_095108.jpg 20220419_095111.jpg

I have a question .what goes in first, the top back or the bottom, on the back seats. Im sure I took out the top first but looks like top has to go in first. Thanks . I have the two hooks at the bottom back looks like the top hooks onto
The top of the back seat goes in first...as in the vertical seat section.

The top hooks onto the frame brace hooks, and the two bottom loops have a tag that crimps over to hold them steady.

The bottom seat cushion gets pushed in on a 30 degree angle (roughly) and locks into position by clicking the seat frame 'hoops' into the claw type brackets protruding from the floor.

Rear seat install 2.jpg
Rear seat install.jpg

Hope that helps you somewhat. :thumbsup:

The top of the back seat goes in first...as in the vertical seat section.

The top hooks onto the frame brace hooks, and the two bottom loops have a tag that crimps over to hold them steady.

The bottom seat cushion gets pushed in on a 30 degree angle (roughly) and locks into position by clicking the seat frame 'hoops' into the claw type brackets protruding from the floor.

View attachment 1273861 View attachment 1273862

Hope that helps you somewhat. :thumbsup:
Yes. Thank you for the pics and about the angle to fit it in. Will be easier to get in. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Yes. Thank you for the pics and about the angle to fit it in. Will be easier to get in. Thanks again. I appreciate it.
Make sure your safety belts are all fitted, the armrests removed, and your hostess returned to the upright position. :D

Taking the front seats out gives you more room if you're a big guy....but less to push on when forcing the lower seat into the hooks on the floor. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back