• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Secret for Cleaning VYNL-LEATHER

myke1971

Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
If you have light color seats, or just want them like new again, You'll be amazed when u scubb this in and wipe off, useing a fairly stiff brush.
SCRUBBY BUBBLES SHOWER CLEANER. spray on scrub,wipe off.

THANK ME LATER....:rolling:

???
Is this a Joke? lol. I've actually been wondering about cleaning products for the inside of my car, but that just sounds like it would eat it to pieces!

I've used at one time or another 409, ZEP industrial purple and Castrol super clean with a soft brush and the results are great. Then follow up with a vinyl protector. I'll have to try the scrubby bubbles.

I've detailed cars for a good while, I know that scrubbing bubbles works great on chrome, or if you have a ton of caked on bug guts spray some on and get right up close with a pressure washer and watch them disappear! (automotive degreasers work just as good). Not sure if I would trust it on all types of vinyl and leather, i'll have to test it out some time. All I can say is make sure to use leather/vinyl protection afterwards!

simple green!!! 50/50 mix if it's really dirty, or 30/70 for a light cleaning.

Been using the scrubbing bubbles for years now, with no problems.

Another fix I found when I had a white vinyl top that kept wanting to mold.... Tilex cleaner for the tub to remove mold. Again, get some sort of protector on it afterward, but it would make the mold disappear FAST, the little black dots would disapper. Prolly could use this on old seats as well, if they were saveable.

Tilex is great for killing mold on seats and carpets, spray it on the mold and let it soak for 20min before cleaning seats and carpets

I use Fantastic. Wipe the area down with water or spray water, apply Fantastic and scrub with a bristle brush, (I use a toothbrush in the hard to reach spots) and wipe off with a damp cloth immediately. Then wipe dry if required.

Once dry, apply Meguiares(spelling) vinyl/leather protector. I use Meguiars and am not sure if other products will work the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back