• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking Leads on a 1 of 1 68 Coronet R/T Convertible

How about a bump

I am not at liberty to post who owns it or its location
WOW. One guys stated that it's currently located in California. I wonder if anybody else on the forum has thoughts on where it may be....
I know exactly where its at.

And it ain't California

The car should be done by summer 2024 .

Last edited:
How about a bump

I am not at liberty to post who owns it or its location

I know exactly where its at.

And it ain't California

The car should be done by summer 2024 .
Just touching base on this thread. Been a minute. Thanks for keeping this thread going! Sent a pm to touch base. Obviously full anonymity is key here per request.

As the title says, an old friend of my dad's used to own a true 1 of 1 68 Coronet RT Convertible. What made this car unique is that it was the only RT Convertible built with a HEMI and a 4 Speed.

Evidently this car was sold in the late 80's for a large sum around the Nova Scotia, Canada area, when he was down on his luck and really needed the money. Since then, he's been curious whatever happened to the car he has so many great memories with.

Has anybody here every heard of or seen this car before?
if you go on facebook there is a site lost muslecars the guys name is wes that runs it has found a lot of cars for people. he is also invovled in right books

The Hemi R/T hardtop at the top of the list on post # 14, as coming to London, Ontario, was ordered and raced by McManus Motors, one of the area's largest Dodge dealers. Rumour has it, that it still exists, stashed in an area barn.

Just touching base on this thread. Been a minute. Thanks for keeping this thread going! Sent a pm to touch base. Obviously full anonymity is key here per request.
I talked to the owner recently. The car isn't any farther along than late last year.
The hopes it would be done by now have vanished.

Oh well, theres always next year

IMG_3665.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back