• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling my 66 charger

I agree, but if you're that ugly you could at least stay home.
It’s the magic of plastic surgery by talented surgeons to thwart father time. So many success stories like these...
upload_2022-4-15_17-16-50.png

upload_2022-4-15_17-17-27.png

upload_2022-4-15_17-18-6.png

Has been three years since I got her but do to surgery and numerus other things gong on I am unable to get to her. I was able to gut her out even have the original back window and title for the vehicle hate to let her go but sometimes you have to just accept the lost.
Sir, I obviously don't know you (nor you, I) but your post does hit fairly close to home with me....

I was in your shoes - more than once. I've had a decade of surgeries, cancers, flatlines - and every time
it got bleak, I'd think about doing right by my wife and selling my car.
Medical bills, obligations of not leaving a mess should I kick the bucket, all that...
She wouldn't have it, said it cost nothing sitting there - and she's right about that, of course.

Turned out, the car became GREAT therapy for me as I recovered from surgery after surgery.
It gave me something to look forward to, get my gumption back, gave my noggin something
to focus on other than medical crap...
I'd urge you not to give up on your dreams for the car just yet.
It may wind up helping you down the road, too.

Whatever you choose, I'll pray for you and yours sir. Best of luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back