• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Selling out my collection of Mopar Car/truck parts. Parts are from 30's to 1970's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any hood lip molding? (Driver quality - as long as it's more or less straight enough to bolt on)

Thanks!

i don't know if they are the same as 66 maybe somebody can chime in if so iwill take them and the emblems i'm talking about are the 440 emblems on the fenders

I'm 99.99% sure the "Dodge" letters are the same as 66. I swiped my trunk panel letters from a 66. They are 100% not the same as the letters that are on the trunk trim panel, very close, but not the same.

I'm 99.99% sure the "Dodge" letters are the same as 66. I swiped my trunk panel letters from a 66. They are 100% not the same as the letters that are on the trunk trim panel, very close, but not the same.

Ok sounds great

I'm looking for a radio delete rallye dash for 71-74 b body cars.

Do you have any hood lip molding? (Driver quality - as long as it's more or less straight enough to bolt on)

Thanks!

I think I sold my Chevrolet hood mldgs. I will have to look and take pics

I might. I have them in a box. Will have to get them out and look. Will let you know when I do.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back