• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA 2021

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Is Performance Suspension Technology planning to have a booth at SEMA this year?

Is there even going to be a SEMA this year, or is it going to be a "virtual builder's battle" like 2020?

We will see. So far the emails say it will be in person. You can imagine what the builders have done sitting at home or the shop!

By SEMA Editors

Plans for the in-person 2021 SEMA Show, Tuesday-Friday, November 2-5, Las Vegas, are moving forward as scheduled.

Start your preparations for the world's premier aftermarket trade show by completing the space rental agreement and reserving your booth space today.

Be there when the specialty-equipment market reconnects at the 2021 SEMA Show.

For additional information about exhibiting at the SEMA Show, visit www.semashow.com/exhibitor.

At this time we will not be attending. Is there some I can help you with? If so pm me and I can work with you.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back