• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA stuff here.

SteveSS

Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
It's one of my bucket list items to go to SEMA. I already read a few articles and watched a few videos of SEMA '23. Did anyone get to go? Post you videos, articles, and photos here for the rest of us. If y9ou have a favorite let me know. That TUSK '69 Charger is cool!

Highly recommend. Heard it's pretty damn expensive nowadays. ( like everything else)

If you hit the early entry, it runs $40.00. The kicker is, you have to be in the automotive business. You need to give them your business credentials[ license, tax info etc], have company checks, business cards and maybe a few other items to prove you're not a tourist. If you go onto their website to sign up, you can see what you have to provide for entry. You could still go and see all of the outside displays plus the ones between the exhibit halls. But to get in the halls, you need your SEMA credential pass. Supposedly Friday is open to the public, but if so, you'll never be able to see everything.

Auto Transport Service
Back