• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Settled down for a long winter's nap

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Put the R/T away today for the winter. I was late in doing it. We've already had maybe 6 inches of snow. It had melted though and today was a nice day, around 45 degrees F.

20221123_153705.jpg
20221123_152338.jpg

Does it stop leaks? If so I may buy one, or four lol

Pop up tent kind of install? Make and Price?

It takes maybe 5 minutes max to inflate.

They have lots of different models. This will be the third winter for me - for three different cars over that time - I bought this 20 footer for my 1973 Imperial. Last winter it stored a 2019 Hellcat Redeye. This year the RT.

If you call Car Capsule, the owner Phil is a great guy and very helpful. I have been very pleased with mine.

It really does look like a nice unit. May be an option that’ll allow me to use my heater in the shop, protecting the cars from the moisture generated by the heater. Been holding off using any type of heater in the winter for just that reason. Likely to be at least a few more winters before I finish insulating and installing a vented permanent heat source in there.

It's as snug as a bug in a rug! :thumbsup:

They have a promo code right now through Nov. 27.

It really does look like a nice unit. May be an option that’ll allow me to use my heater in the shop, protecting the cars from the moisture generated by the heater. Been holding off using any type of heater in the winter for just that reason. Likely to be at least a few more winters before I finish insulating and installing a vented permanent heat source in there.

You could also consider a Car Capsule that you keep outside. If you have the secure space it would be an economical way to keep your shop free for working on stuff and keep your cars well stored outside. This is a link to the outside car capsules:

No I am not getting a referral fee. I am just a very satisfied customer. Did everything I asked for and more. Plus I use it all year because (until recently) the garage I had sweated from the metal deck and it kept all the crap from falling on my car all year round. No dust, no fuss.

Auto Transport Service
Back