• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

short article on my charger

Nice ride. All the Best.

Great job Charlie, your car turned out awesome.

That's awesome Charlie! I really hate hearing that your MS is preventing you from fully enjoying it though, best wishes to your health. She's a beaut!

Nice Job on the Charger Charlie. I hope your health improves so you can enjoy it more.

I do love your car Charlie! And to echo the others in this post wishing you relief in living with MS and future good health

Very nice and an inspiration to all. What meds are you taking? Bold to ask but my sister has MS and is taking an experimental drug in the form of a shot once a week. She told me she thinks it works better than the other med she had been on. Anyway great car and all the best to you.
Don

Very nice and an inspiration to all. What meds are you taking? Bold to ask but my sister has MS and is taking an experimental drug in the form of a shot once a week. She told me she thinks it works better than the other med she had been on. Anyway great car and all the best to you.
Don

Hey Don I am on Copaxone, it is an every other day shot, it is the one that has less cancer concerns.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, if not for dc.com & FOR B BODIES ONLY this car would not have happened.

Auto Transport Service
Back