• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I?..tint the windows.

Bear R.-

Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
hi Bear R.-i know,im all over this forum.but,hey i finally got my dream ride.from thanks to The Lord Almighty of Course...im just wandering if i should tint the windows in my 67 coronet.ive always wanted to,but,it will take away from the originality of it.man,it would look hot...and you only live once.so,what do you all think..should I..thanks all!!Bear R.-

Attachments

• my babyalso 67 coronet.mojo 121.jpg
    my babyalso 67 coronet.mojo 121.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 377
Bear,

This is your ride, no one elses so if you want tinted windows by all means go for it. I never was much into
keeping it all original down to every nut, bolt or whatever, I know some people are but for me, it's about making the car as you would want it and not someone else.

I'm going to do mine also

Good luck and enjoy your car!

take it to your local tint shop have them show you the different tints and go from there its yours man do it the way you want ,dont worry about what someone else wants there not paying for it have fun.:headbang:

^ Ditto here. Your ride, your preferences, your call. Go for it!

I took some pics of my '72 a few weeks ago and the exposure was off in one of them, making it look like it had blacked-out windows... it would look pretty good that way!

I love the looks of tinted windows, Here in Pa, i think were only allowed 30 percent and its hard to find any that light. I totally agree though, your car the way you want it. We cant fix our cars so as everyone but us likes them. With that, nice looking ride!!

Just remember they might have to split the tint material across the rear glass top sinceit is so large a piece of glass.. It will look great tinted.

THANKS TO ALL.i really like the responses.so guess what.went out yest.and cleaned them.and man they looked to nice to tint.it took awhile but,im gonna tint em.thanks again and God Bless.Bear R.-

Attachments

• 67 coronet! 033.jpg
    67 coronet! 033.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 67 coronet! 036.jpg
    67 coronet! 036.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 283
window tint

im just wandering if i should tint the windows in my 67 coronet

................NO ....................

Make it what you want. If it is your dream car then you should never want to sell it. After all. YOU DON'T SELL DREAMS. Good luck.

I'm going to go with the "it's your car so do what you want" crowd.

It won't hurt the car at all and if you don't like it later, you can always remove it yourself, no harm done. And where you live, I'd think tinting would be mandatory.

hell yeah...then a/c

i love those 67 coronets, someday i will get one. tint away then i would get a/c.
love the car....usaroadrunner:sFl_america2:

Yes. I get compliments on my 69 Coronet. Limo on quarters and rear glass. Cooler. Hides loose goodies inside.

Auto Transport Service
Back