• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should you just start out by buying what you've always wanted? Is it cheaper that way? 1964 B Body

my favorite cars in the world are a 71 Cuda and a 70 Roadrunner/GTX (4-speeds in orange). So instead, I have a 71 Barracuda, a Mr Norm challenger Cuda conversion, and a wrangler for daily driving.

I check Craigslist at least weekly for the western half. Are these cars only listed on facetube marketplace or elsewhere???

I continue to wrench, and just installed a transmission in the barracuda so it’s running again. I decided, I need to achieve forever cars so that I’ll never feel bad about deep projects & toil on not dream cars.

I know a guy with probably the best garage on the left half, and his dream cars. A 71 Cuda 440+6 shaker, and now my neighbors 70 charger 440 4-speed.

If I could get to those cars I could throw the best projects at em, and spring for the body & paint to get done…

The guys are probably right when they say that it’s cheaper to buy the completed car you want right off. But wheres the fun in that? For me personally, I like the journey. I like the projects. It’s just more fun, in my opinion. But I like tinkering.
The fun is in fixing all the crap the previous owner did wrong!

Auto Transport Service
Back