• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your 65 Dodge Coronets

Making mine more street friendly now. First and third pics are from last year. Picture #2 is current. Still running the 496" six pack, with a stock height filter element, but I have removed the A990 grille and installed a stock one, removed the hood with scoop and installed my spare stock one. Swapped the 4.10 for a 3.23. now trying to gather the parts for a 4 speed conversion in order to get rid of the high stall and manual shifted 727.

Just got the battery moved from the trunk to its original underhood home, removed the headers and installed 1968/1969 RoadRunner manifolds, probably going to have to de-cam the thing now.
Anybody have a console top (pitted OK) that they want to sell? Need to make up a 4 speed top. I think I can do it with two automatic tops.

Here are a couple of 65 Dodge Coronets I picked up several years ago:

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,036
My Canuck 65

coronet005.jpg

Just fitted hood. Starting to put back together
coronet006-1.jpg

Side shot
1968 HP 440 ready to install
coronet003.jpg

Starting shot, before deconstruction
coronet001.jpg

That turned out real nice. How about some pics of the interior?

Heres mine.....

Sorry it's a convertible.... but i'll show it to ya anyways.....
It's a 318 factory air car....
I also just obtained a 65 440 2door H/T. It's a nice car but is ALL apart and in boxes.... The owner fell and hurt his back... that ended his project.
No engine or trans and i'm not sure what I will do with it yet. I'll bring it home next week and take a good look.​

Attachments

• engine detail (Medium).jpg
    engine detail (Medium).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 866
  • right rear (Medium).jpg
    right rear (Medium).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 927
  • right front (Medium).jpg
    right front (Medium).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 886
Sweet looking Coronet!!

I like the red, white, and blue replacing the black on the front fender spears. I did the same thing. A little bit darker blue on mine.

I like the red, white, and blue replacing the black on the front fender spears. I did the same thing. A little bit darker blue on mine.

I always liked the Red, White and blue emblems found on the Plymouth Sport Fury's and so applied the design to my Coronet trim.
I used reflective vinal with an adheasive back that I got from a sign shop. The blue is darker but appears light in this picture.

Will.​

I sold this car a couple of years ago... At the time it was a "GREAT" idea, now I wanna :puke: What the H E L L was I thinking?!?! Damn!! I traded a '67 Coronet for this car straight up, and I only paid $1000 for the '67...

Attachments

• Coronet side cover.jpg
    Coronet side cover.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 751
  • coronet fornt pass.jpg
    coronet fornt pass.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 730
  • coronet rear pass.jpg
    coronet rear pass.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 752
  • Dodge int..jpg
    Dodge int..jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 754
This is my 65 500 convertible. It is mostly original. Things are updated so I can drive it. This picture was taken at Chrysler's south assembly plant in Fenton Mo. The plant is being demolished.

Attachments

• Chrysler plant 066 (Medium).jpg
    Chrysler plant 066 (Medium).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 792
My 'other' baby

I LOVE THIS CAR! Yes, It IS a 4 door. :thefinger:
I am gonna work on fixing her up...
It's my daily driver...Rain, snow, sleet, or dead of night!
Not as pretty as the rest (yet) but I would trade for anything!

Attachments

• P3290020.jpg
    P3290020.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 764
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 730
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 739
  • P2260018.jpg
    P2260018.jpg