• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Me Your Mopar Roadside Tool Bag!

Lipstick, panty hose and some high heels.. I'm going to have to whore myself out to pay for repairs. Because you know, Mopar.

On a serious note just some basic stuff. However was thinking about adding a carb and a fuel pressure regulator to the mix. Holley Snipers have 02 sensor issues and can cause a break down.

Let's see....in the 10 years I drove my 66 Belvedere, it let me down one time when it blew the fusible link. Was going home from work and was still on plant property so just called the wife to come and get me. Was off the next day and went with my truck and trailer and winched it up and took it home. Can't remember the last time to be on the side of the road unless it was with a flat tire. Both Dakotas have a spare belt and the tool to swap it. The belt and hoses on the 95 are original but the belt was changed one time I think lol. The diesel has a spare belt too since the engine makes it squeak every time it shuts down so figure it gets more abuse....? Basic hand tools over the years but been lots of times not even a pair of pliers.
Lipstick, panty hose and some high heels.. I'm going to have to whore myself out to pay for repairs. Because you know, Mopar.

On a serious note just some basic stuff. However was thinking about adding a carb and a fuel pressure regulator to the mix. Holley Snipers have 02 sensor issues and can cause a break down.
I need some Emeral Green lipstick for my 95 Dakota but it's going to need a couple of cases.....

I have an extra Bosch o2 sensor and ias in my Sniper equiped GTX.

My friend bought a Sniper 2 and installed it. But he left the old 02 sensor in the car and tried to reuse it. Well, it was bad and made it chug black smoke.. I was trying to help him get it running and i set the timing 3 times to make sure I had the Hyper Spark installed correctly. It still ran like crap. I gave up but once we left his house I asked him why there was a new 02 sensor in the box. He said I just reused the old one. I said lets go change that out. We did it fired right up and ran perfect. Apparently the old one went bad and that's why he upgraded from a Sniper1 and bought the 2.. Yes an extra 02 sensor would come in clutch for snipers.

My friend bought a Sniper 2 and installed it. But he left the old 02 sensor in the car and tried to reuse it. Well, it was bad and made it chug black smoke.. I was trying to help him get it running and i set the timing 3 times to make sure I had the Hyper Spark installed correctly. It still ran like crap. I gave up but once we left his house I asked him why there was a new 02 sensor in the box. He said I just reused the old one. I said lets go change that out. We did it fired right up and ran perfect. Apparently the old one went bad and that's why he upgraded from a Sniper1 and bought the 2.. Yes an extra 02 sensor would come in clutch for snipers.
Think I'll just stay with a carb lol

I've carried this bin with me for years and changed or swapped various items as needed. I've got the following
Tire Plug kit
Tire inflator and spare sealant
First aid kit
Spare voltage regulator and ballast resistor
Hose tape
Simple green and blue towels
Cotton rags
Cotton gloves
Zip ties
Craftsman socket set with screwdrivers
1/2 and 9/16 wrenches
Two clean T shirts
Rubber vacuum plugs

I've never had to use this kit, but bailed out several guys at shows. Hose tape has saved the day three times for stranded guys at shows. Tire Plug kit used a few times. Inflator also saved a minivan stranded one night.

IMG_20231222_111605503.jpg

IMG_20231222_111602144.jpg

IMG_20231222_111559197.jpg

IMG_20231222_110907143.jpg

IMG_20231222_110902344.jpg

IMG_20231222_110817489.jpg

IMG_20231222_110907143.jpg

Mine doesn’t fit in a bag. Carried it all for years and never used a thing. Until my pals ‘Cuda threw a Belt in the mountains approaching Ojai. The ancient belt fit and was not rotten. Shoved in the gap of the left side trunk floor. Actually found it at dusk. No cell service.

Last edited:
Mine doesn’t fit in a bag. Carried it all for years and never used a thing. Until my pals ‘Cuda threw a Belt in the mountains approaching Ojai. The ancient belt fit and was not rotten. Shoved in the gap of the left side trunk floor. Actually found it at dusk. No cell service.
Going south on 33? Great Drive!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back