• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Car Hauler

Did you buy that trailer from a guy in southern California, working out of his garage? a few years ago? It sure looks like mine. Mine's 14ft too, I love it, got it maybe 25 years ago.
Nope.
Belongs to an friend of mine...and he has owned it since late 90s

18' Featherlite, deal or no deal? It has whats called a airline tie down system. Anyone used that? Thoughts? 8 hours away and its lasted over a week so I am hesitant.

18' Featherlite, deal or no deal? It has whats called a airline tie down system. Anyone used that? Thoughts? 8 hours away and its lasted over a week so I am hesitant.

[/URL]
This is MY OPINION only. You couldn't touch that trailer on the west coast for 10g's. I had a friend here (california) who was asking more than that for his, BEFORE trailer prices skyrocketed.
I think that trailer would sell here in a heartbeat.

[/URL]
You would really just need to go look at it and see for yourself. The tie down system may be turning people off. That is a lot of money for an open trailer, but not for an aluminum one. I've had all kinds of people wanting to buy my trailer, but it's not for sale. It's another one of those things my widow can deal with.

Mine has to be the crappiest of the bunch. It's old and has a wood platform. We paid $1400 and it works just fine.
ga4b.jpg
ga3b.jpg

Sent this land yacht down the road a couple years ago & the enclosed one in the back ground is also going soon...

1963-dodge-crew-cab-ramp-truck-car-hauler-4.jpg

1963-dodge-crew-cab-ramp-truck-car-hauler-13.jpg

Cool old trucks/haulers. I would love to have an old crew cab hauler.

'62 F500. This one is in process right now. Pic is from when I first started stripping it down. It needs the 12' bed swapped to my 20' bed that will then be cut and dovetailed to 16'. It's still back in CA since the move to UT. Hopefully I'll have my shop done by next summer so I can go get it and get back to work on it.

62 F500.jpg

Cheapest ? I don't know Only paid $1900 10 years ago. The dakota is what use to pull my 66 Satellite. I ride motorcycle so the Dakota was my winter transportation. So for last 22 years it has seen crap weather mostly. I hate body work - as I have no patience. So sold it about 3 weeks ago for $2500 and the White ram will be the new mule. new trucks are $36K - $42k for what I wanted. So found this 2016 Ram in WV for $22,500. Jumped on my Victory drove from upstate NY to WV, handed over the money loaded the bike and drove home ( about 440 miles each way) Dakota = 4.7, 5 spd Manual,3.55's with aftermarket truetrac carrier, hd - cooling, trans (they made 2 5spds.) rear axle, charging etc. the 2016 Ram = 5.7, HD 6 spd. auto, 9 1/4/3.55's all HD 'Stuff it's a tradesman with some added chrome, step up interior and I now even have power windows and mirrors ( heck what will they think of next)

Babes cafe on way to Valley 2018.jpg

Lebanon Valley 2018 1.60 60ft..jpg

Had to tow Curtis Lumber Sept 2011.JPG

headed to Valley 10.70's.jpg

6spd. Auto added cold air & cat back MBRP exh. Aug10,22.jpg

2016 Ram 5.7 Just home from WV Aug.10,22.jpg

A low bridge? Side swipe?
Dunno, but I want some of THOSE straps...

Looks like a side-swipe-turned-severe-sway. Right side looks relatively intact, doubt low overpass. Left side is "ripped" by something though...

The Willy's Just Needs a license plate- Then they could show the "Soup Can" kids, how much Fun a real nasty "street" ride can be!!! My favorites are the Henry J's ( Sears Allstate) done like this. Doesn't have to turn well - just enough to point it in a different direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Willy's Just Needs a license plate- Then they could show the "Soup Can" kids, how much Fun a real nasty "street" ride can be!!! My favorites are the Henry J's ( Sears Allstate) done like this. Doesn't have to turn well - just enough to point it in a different direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Willis are the go-to standard for a gasser, but I like Anglias, both early and late, Austin's, and Henry Js/Allstates just as well.
I wish they had a gasser racing series here, like they have on the east coast, I'd start on one tomorrow.

Found one! Trailer World Aluninum 18' for $6500. Happy with this rig! Removable tire carrier is a bonus.

IMG_2590.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back