• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Side Glass

440 4 speed

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
YESTERDAY.!!!
Youngest son came over and got the side glass adjusted!!!! Great day, only needed one bandaid in the complete install, now on to the cat whiskers.

YESTERDAY.!!!
Youngest son came over and got the side glass adjusted!!!! Great day, only needed one bandaid in the complete install, now on to the cat whiskers.

Please keep us posted and maybe pictures of the cat whisker install. I will be doing that as soon as the car comes back from paint. Is it a 66 car or a 67? If so, did you get the eight piece whisker set? How do you like the quality of the whisker set.

Yeah, what whisker set did you get? I have to do the same.

Well I used Maxrat and onlyone`s write ups. Some other stuff I stumbled across,
We put the roof rail seals in after the glass install.Then spent hours adjusting the windows. They will have to be adjusted again when the bottom door seals are installed.
I am using cat whiskers, they seem to fit well. If Jim at DMT reproduced them, I think it would be a great help to the car community. I am thinking of gluing the cat whiskers to the black track in the quarter, then screwing it all into place. Cat whiskers are not a duplicate of original, bulge against the glass is not the same. The quarter glass external whiskers also have to be screwed on. Exploring the possibility of gluing the whiskers to the stainless, then screwing them on as a unit.
Jim Rodebaugh on the 66-67 Charger group listed the 10 interesting !! Things that are challenging on our cars, unfortunately I think Cat whiskers are number 2.
Yes I bought the 8 piece set for our 67. Hope I haven’t missed anything. Have had problems posting pictures. But will try.

Well I used Maxrat and onlyone`s write ups. Some other stuff I stumbled across,
We put the roof rail seals in after the glass install.Then spent hours adjusting the windows. They will have to be adjusted again when the bottom door seals are installed.
I am using cat whiskers, they seem to fit well. If Jim at DMT reproduced them, I think it would be a great help to the car community. I am thinking of gluing the cat whiskers to the black track in the quarter, then screwing it all into place. Cat whiskers are not a duplicate of original, bulge against the glass is not the same. The quarter glass external whiskers also have to be screwed on. Exploring the possibility of gluing the whiskers to the stainless, then screwing them on as a unit.
Jim Rodebaugh on the 66-67 Charger group listed the 10 interesting !! Things that are challenging on our cars, unfortunately I think Cat whiskers are number 2.
Yes I bought the 8 piece set for our 67. Hope I haven’t missed anything. Have had problems posting pictures. But will try.

Any tips on the cat whisker install?

The 67 Chargers use the two small pieces for the quarter glass, so a total of ten pieces in total.

Auto Transport Service
Back