• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Side rails wire covers

RPM426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
In need of wire covers for 65 Belvedere II convertible? AMD offers covers for 66 & up but not sure if they'll work on the 65. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Robert

Wire covers that form a raceway along the rocker inside the car under the carpeting and sill plate.

Thanks for asking.

I have some extras for 68-70 b bodies but don't know if they'll work. I tried to leave one side out of mine (didn't need them) but found out they are needed also to hold the carpet up tight to the sill plates. Sorry can't answer your question on whether the later ones will work.

I have some extras for 68-70 b bodies but don't know if they'll work. I tried to leave one side out of mine (didn't need them) but found out they are needed also to hold the carpet up tight to the sill plates. Sorry can't answer your question on whether the later ones will work.

AMD offers wire covers for the 66 -70 B body $109.95 but shows as out of stock. I contacted them to see if someone else purchased for a 65 or earlier, not yet I may be the first one.
What condition are yours in and what are you asking?

Best regards,

Robert

Auto Transport Service
Back