• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

I don't know; having some hassles with the site. Maybe I need a longer aerial?
1654004720166.png

Thanks for bringing back the similar threads at the bottom of the page on some threads.

Thanks for the drop down box showing whether the topic has already been discussed and pertinent threads when creating a new thread.

When I try to hit like or agree button, the page jumps so I inadvertently hit quote.

People don't usually travel around with a Windows PC or even a laptop. But they do take their mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
I take my laptop when I go out of town.
The site works fine on my iPhone though.

Last edited:
That search emoji is a joke! There aren't hundreds of emoji's to search and describing the one you want. The emoji box covers the post box. Old way was better!

em.JPG

I noticed that the page number blocks at the bottom and the top are all very nearly the same shade. It's difficult to tell if there's a next page to go to because the shading that tells you which page you're on isn't dark enough to seem different than any other block.

Enlarged font size looks fine on my Droid device.

AND, YES.....Kiwis eat emojies for breakfast and hopefully, enough of them will be consumed to the point they become extinct. Just my opinion of course.
BOB RENTON
Thanks for your opinion Mr Renton. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just laid out a few emoji's for your benefit there. :welcome:

There is always Moparts. I don't think Tom has done an upgrade for 20 years. All the old farts should feel right at home there.:poke:

After reading all the negative posts here about how horrible the latest site software up-grade is, and the general lack of appreciation that comes with the new version.....I find it hard to believe that a similarly qualified & experienced bunch of people as some of the complainers here, were able to land man on the moon in 1969 with what amounted to nothing more than the processing power of a modern digital wristwatch.

@Kern Dog - feel free to punctuate me. :welcome:

Auto Transport Service
Back