• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Okay, we upgraded the site to the latest version of the software.

We are still working on it so some things might be missing. We are working to get everything upgraded.

If you see something wrong or missing, let me know here so I can get it fixed ASAP.

Recent posts quick link button. Thank you for these sites. Great format and great members

A yellow box with a blue x instead of a red x for disagree?

Thanks. Still LOADS of work to do - but I wanted to get the site open asap.
I (and likely most others) appreciate the speed at which you worked to get these upgrades working. I was going through withdrawals....I even took a look at FEBO just to keep busy. :)

Works good !

Attachments

• 91DBBDAE-E43A-4AF7-B4A4-BE88A181315E.gif
    91DBBDAE-E43A-4AF7-B4A4-BE88A181315E.gif
    416 KB · Views: 64
I hope your still going to have the recent posts quick link button like it was and on FABO. That is the one thing I don't like about FEBO.

I hope your still going to have the recent posts quick link button like it was and on FABO. That is the one thing I don't like about FEBO.

You do know that 'recent posts' just means that the posts that you have already seen are included... Thats the only difference between recent and new posts

That said..... You can still see it:

Click what's new on the top. Then latest activity

The button to return to the top of the page seems to be missing?

Auto Transport Service
Back