• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Where do we find the current birthdays?

Ahhh...i see it, it's now a floating arrow that pops up rather than a static button. Thanks!

Pops confused, how do you add image to post? says "invalid image"...

1653918063153.jpeg

Copy and paste is working

webp files are invalid, as before

Why aren't the video links working ??? Even the ones previously posted ?

Do you intend to increase the font size closer to what it used to be? Current font size is way too small for the aging eyes on this forum. Increasing from 15 to 16px makes it much easier to read. Thanks

html {
font: 16px / 1.4 sans-serif;
}

I'm not sure what it was called before, but it would list recent "original" posts in order. Not keep recycling as other people responded. I liked that as I could scroll through. "If" I commented on a post, "then" I would be notified if there was recent activity.

Go to your settings and you can get an alert whenever someone post on a thread that you have posted in.

The page your on its not dark enough. If your the at bottom of page hard to tell if your on last page or there's another page.

Auto Transport Service
Back