• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Seems like a pretty good upgrade after all. Nice work.
I'm not quick to accept changes but when they actually ARE an improvement, I get on board with it.
(I was not paid to state this opinion)

Seems like a pretty good upgrade after all. Nice work.
I'm not quick to accept changes but when they actually ARE an improvement, I get on board with it.
(I was not paid to state this opinion)
I'm getting to like it too, more so on the PC. For some reason on my phone it's become more counterintuitive in some ways...but maybe that's a blessing in disguise!

Last edited:
Site doesn't show last read automatically like it did before the "upgrade".

Also, I tried to share a product page link from Amazon by copy and paste like I used to be able to do but it doesn't work now since the "upgrade".

So far once I got use to it I like it. Many thanks for the hard work.

Site doesn't show last read automatically like it did before the "upgrade".

Also, I tried to share a product page link from Amazon by copy and paste like I used to be able to do but it doesn't work now since the "upgrade".

Im not sure what to say. For the most part, the problems you are having seem to be limited to you and your devices. I'm happy to help as best I can. PM me

The "Similar Threads" at the bottom are a good idea. You see a lot of Threads you have forgotten or never read before.

I think too many changes were made at once! I'm not digging it. And it seems fbbo is not as active as it was before the change . So I'm guessing it's turned off some users..

I think too many changes were made at once! I'm not digging it. And it seems fbbo is not as active as it was before the change . So I'm guessing it's turned off some users..

actually - posts per day are about the same as before so.... As far as too many changes at once, that's kind of how a software update works.

Good morning Joey,
It seems that something changed because when after selecting New Posts and then selecting What’s New that recently, after the update, would bring up the newest posts. Now it goes to this page about updating your profile and something from yesterday, circled in red. It wasn’t doing that to begin with after the update.
Regards, one of your fans
397C0EFF-4E34-458A-8C85-C4606CD8004C.jpeg

5C2EA3E4-4041-4E46-8099-0E324D1E9B6C.jpeg

Can't win.. update or no update and someone will be pissed about it. Look at DC.com.... still a small step above Fortran IV !

Good morning Joey,
It seems that something changed because when after selecting New Posts and then selecting What’s New that recently, after the update, would bring up the newest posts. Now it goes to this page about updating your profile and something from yesterday, circled in red. It wasn’t doing that to begin with after the update.
Regards, one of your fansView attachment 1294037

View attachment 1294038
I concur. It did seem to work good, now this.

Hey I'm still here so what else did you need? :poke::D
I don't see where people are having all of these problems. Everything is working fine on my piece of crap computer. A FREE web site and sure is a lot of bitching going on.

Certainly not bitching, just thought Joey would like to know. No offense taken peace!

Hey I'm still here so what else did you need? :poke::D
I don't see where people are having all of these problems. Everything is working fine on my piece of crap computer. A FREE web site and sure is a lot of bitching going on.
This post area is called Website Suggestions..........

:welcome:

Im not sure what to say. For the most part, the problems you are having seem to be limited to you and your devices. I'm happy to help as best I can. PM me
As I have said, the problem with the font was on my Android devices. Almost everything works as it should on my PC. But I had trouble before the update with watched threads beginning all the way on post #1 if I hadn't viewed it in a few days or weeks; still do and I'm apparently not the only one.

(I'm using my PC at the moment.)

Auto Transport Service
Back