• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Please restore the local time!:thumbsup:

I did

Screenshot_7.jpg

Still having the same problem showing the first post on a thread when it should jump to the first unread post.

Still having the same problem showing the first post on a thread when it should jump to the first unread post.

I believe all of your problems have to do with the browser you're using and its settings.

For example, I believe your browser doesn't allow cookies -- well that's how the site determines what you have read and haven't.. By checking your cookies.

The reason I no longer go to Moparts is because of the ads. This place is rapidly approaching that status.

Really miss the old way you could add emoj's. Very difficult to be creative with way it works now. A small compliant.

I only ads that I see are the sponsors of the site. No Google ads.
More bennies for being gold.
Pretty much endless PM's
Can post pictures on PM's
At least here you have choice.
Still can't believe all of the crying for being on a free site.
Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to be here. I'm sure there are a gazillion other sites to be on.

Don’t see the pay back for the $ amount. Plus paying to get rid of “most” of the ads is unacceptable.
C'mon man....the resources here are easily worth more than 40 bucks a year.

Try buying that information on the open web.

I reduced the screen size to 80% for picture. Normally run 110% on 48" tv so I can read text easily. At 110% it covers post box. It use to be under post box so whole box was visible. One is 80% Other is 110%.

emo.JPG

em.JPG

C'mon man....the resources here are easily worth more than 40 bucks a year.

Try buying that information on the open web.
Very true. Just that the fee can buy around 4 gallons of gas and next month maybe 3…

Auto Transport Service
Back