• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

I didn't have any of these so-called login issues.....must be device localised.

that probably has to do with one of two things. Some might be using old URLs -- (not likely) More likely is they need to clear their cookies and login again.

Funny how some people bitch about the ads and then bitch about the membership fee. Probably the same people that bitch about the shitty *** roads and then bitch about the road crews trying to improve the roads.
As I stated before as least Joey gives us a choice.

How about a classifieds link on the top like before? I am sure more people wold use that more than feedback or members links.

I believe all of your problems have to do with the browser you're using and its settings.

For example, I believe your browser doesn't allow cookies -- well that's how the site determines what you have read and haven't.. By checking your cookies.
I'll check. If cookies are blocked for FBBO I'll unblock them and see if that works.

I'll check. If cookies are blocked for FBBO I'll unblock them and see if that works.
Nevermind. Brave Browser only has 3 choices: block all, block cross-site, or allow all.

I ain't changing my safe surfing browser just for one issue on one website.

Why is **** showing up on the events calendar when I NEVER did anything to show interest in it?????
How do I fix that? Or is that my problem and not yours?
If only Joey fixed this **** before implementing a new server, he wouldn't have all these problems!!!

If only Joey fixed this **** before implementing a new server, he wouldn't have all these problems!!!
Stop being obtuse. Everything always has bugs to be worked out. Especially servers and a site as complex as this.

Why is **** showing up on the events calendar when I NEVER did anything to show interest in it?????
Have you ever built a car and didn't have any problems with it at all? Neither have I but got close once :D Also when it comes to an internet site, there will always be a machine (computer) somewhere that doesn't play well with the new stuff. So far the things I've had issues with here have been very minimal. Thank goodness....

Im not going to dignify that with a response

Nevermind. Brave Browser only has 3 choices: block all, block cross-site, or allow all.

I ain't changing my safe surfing browser just for one issue on one website.

Im just curious, is the browser up to date?

Try this. log out, change to allow all, log back in, then change to block all again.

Liked the site in its previous form. Busy time of year to learn new tricks. Having a hard time following Hawks Adventure Tour...

Could we please get the photo garages most recent pics uploads back on the home page?
I have to admit I liked the fact everyone could see my uploads AND I checked out many of the members rides I might have never been curious about without that on the home page!

I replied to this thread earlier on bitching about the new software. Now that i have used it for a while I can see that there are some improvements that work better and hopefully more bugs/issues will get worked out along the way. Thanks for the site Joey. Maybe you can teach old dogs new tricks!

I replied to this thread earlier on bitching about the new software. Now that i have used it for a while I can see that there are some improvements that work better and hopefully more bugs/issues will get worked out along the way. Thanks for the site Joey. Maybe you can teach old dogs new tricks!
Exactly. and your quite welcome

Could we please get the photo garages most recent pics uploads back on the home page?
I have to admit I liked the fact everyone could see my uploads AND I checked out many of the members rides I might have never been curious about without that on the home page!
Like that?

Auto Transport Service
Back