• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

thats how I took it and took the time to make it happen - it is now what you were suggesting right?
Thanks for the update!!
I do see the change to my homepage ( PC- Firefox) --but not the two photos in the sidebar that used to be tied to the most recent photo garage pic uploads

Funny how some people bitch about the ads and then bitch about the membership fee. Probably the same people that bitch about the shitty *** roads and then bitch about the road crews trying to improve the roads.
As I stated before as least Joey gives us a choice.
Then there are those who bitch about people who bitch... :poke::lol:
I must say the site has been working just fine for me after some time adjusting (me adjusting me). :thumbsup:

Yep, guilty. I like to throw stones at those who throw stones. :mob:
Have no problem getting all up in someone's grill but I rarely ever start it. :nutkick:
But also I always show respect to those who deserve it.:lowdown:

Maybe I am missing it, but there used to be a tab for "recent posts" as well as "new posts". The recent posts was handy at times......

Thanks to Joey for such a great, unique site for such a limited group of people, Mopar owners. There is no other source of such information, experience and inspiration for Mopar enjoyment and preservation. Change is hard, but worth it. Just my opinion.

Maybe I am missing it, but there used to be a tab for "recent posts" as well as "new posts". The recent posts was handy at times......

its discussed and explained several times earlier in this thread

Try this Joel, from the New posts screen, click on this and X out unread.
0E30F12A-3A8A-49C6-942E-1E80F86B0D11.png

Then click on filters…
D65BCA24-1207-490E-B71F-8F886E1DD532.png

Then uncheck the tab for unread threads and click save as default.
3FB49AAE-8E5E-4D03-A9C2-061AC7389153.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Try this Joel, from the New posts screen, click on this and X out unread.
View attachment 1297205

Then click on filters…
View attachment 1297206

Then uncheck the tab for unread threads and click save as default.
View attachment 1297207

:thumbsup:
I don't think that would help? I always open new posts and open the ones that interest me. Then I leave the site. If I want to respond to one later that I have previously opened, it doesn't show up in new posts the next time I am on the site, unless someone else has responded already. So unless I can remember the user name or thread title to do a search, it is hard to find.

Why am I still getting tagged with things on the "events" calendar when I did nothing to request it? How do I turn it off cause I can't find where to do that?

I too like the recent post tab but now just use the find threads tab upper left. Then can choose you threads or threads with your post.

I don't think that would help? I always open new posts and open the ones that interest me. Then I leave the site. If I want to respond to one later that I have previously opened, it doesn't show up in new posts the next time I am on the site, unless someone else has responded already. So unless I can remember the user name or thread title to do a search, it is hard to find.
Click on alerts, which you can scroll though and if needed click on show all.
9565D09C-4819-4C24-957B-B2E01475E4C2.png

I too like the recent post tab but now just use the find threads tab upper left. Then can choose you threads or threads with your post.
Try what I showed above and see how it works for you. Seems like it combines new and recent posts. You can always switch it back.

By clicking the x on unread here - its the exact same thing as "recent posts"

1654963647518.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back