• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Why are new posts not showing up on the home page? Home being this page Welcome to For B Bodies Only!

An example is this post in General that was posted 43 minutes ago at the time of writing and it's not listed on the home page. Case in Point Values

I feel like i have to keep jumping around between Home and What's New to find things and i'm missing a lot of content. Also why aren't those entries on Home listed in chronological order? Thanks

Last edited:
Why are new posts not showing up on the home page? Home being this page Welcome to For B Bodies Only!

An example is this post in General that was posted 43 minutes ago at the time of writing and it's not listed on the home page. Case in Point Values

I feel like i have to keep jumping around between Home and What's New to find things and i'm missing a lot of content. Also why aren't those entries on Home listed in chronological order? Thanks

The home page is limited to new threads tech and for sale forums --

For new posts go to whats new

The home page is limited to new threads tech and for sale forums --

For new posts go to whats new

What's New is too busy and cluttered with new posts on 10 year old threads. It's irritating to see the same threads pop up to the top of the list everytime someone posts to it. Sure would be nice if there were a "New Threads" section that included all forums and was listed chronologically. Kind of like the old site.

I guess the one real question that I've been wanting to ask here on FBBO it says "not secure" but doesn't on your other sites. Was that way before the upgrade. Is there a reason for that?

I guess the one real question that I've been wanting to ask here on FBBO it says "not secure" but doesn't on your other sites. Was that way before the upgrade. Is there a reason for that?

change your bookmark to

Code:
   https://www.forbbodiesonly.com

What's New is too busy and cluttered with new posts on 10 year old threads. It's irritating to see the same threads pop up to the top of the list everytime someone posts to it. Sure would be nice if there were a "New Threads" section that included all forums and was listed chronologically. Kind of like the old site.

"whats new" is no different then NEW POSTS was before. If you then click the X at the top right then its no different than the "Recents Posts" was. So there is no "kind of like the old site"

People are going to post in old threads.

Screenshot_3.jpg

"whats new" is no different then NEW POSTS was before. If you then click the X at the top right then its no different than the "Recents Posts" was. So there is no "kind of like the old site"

View attachment 1298534

I like to focus on new threads. Where is the link that shows only new threads from every category listed by date/time? Seems like how the old site worked. Now we have to muddle through

View attachment 1298534

As an end user i can tell you that WHATS NEW is not the same as the old home page was even if you click the x or use filters. Multiple people have mentioned it. Since you won't list all new threads on home, now we're forced to dig through NEW POSTS for new threads. It's not easy because there are so many new posts on old threads that actual new threads get pushed way down the page.

As an end user i can tell you that WHATS NEW is not the same as the old home page was even if you click the x or use filters. Multiple people have mentioned it. Since you won't list all new threads on home, now we're forced to dig through NEW POSTS for new threads. It's not easy because there are so many new posts on old threads that actual new threads get pushed way down the page.

The home page lists new threads from the tech and for sale forums.

The home page lists new threads from the tech and for sale forums.

And the home page also used to list general, political, etc, etc. Now it doesn't which is my point. I feel like i'm missing new threads because when i go to What's New, a new thread from 20 minutes ago from the general category could already be at the bottom of the page or on page 2 of What's New depending on how many people are posting to other threads. Which is why the old home page was nice because it listed new threads from all categories sorted by date/time. Now users are forced to hunt through What's New for new threads or open forums individually to find new threads.

is there a fix for this?
Macbook and Safari. No idea how to fix it. Firefox is similar, but at least I can read what they were, though the conversations are gone.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 7.18.18 AM.png

Trying to add feedback for a seller and nothing happens. Everything is filled out but when I hit the add button nothing happens and it does not give me any indication why.

Trying to add feedback for a seller and nothing happens. Everything is filled out but when I hit the add button nothing happens and it does not give me any indication why.

What do you mean, nothing happens?

Just that. Nothing. I could click it 5 times and it would just sit on the page like there was no submit tag on the button to submit the form once filled out. No feedback or anything.

Just went back and tried again. Worked today so disregard.

Auto Transport Service
Back