• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slap Stik assembly...whats it worth ?

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I have this entire Slap Stik assembly including the tunnel support bracket. I kind of poked around trying to find a true value....one that it could be sold for. Prices are all over the board, so I figured it would be easier to ask the experts...FBBO. I do not have the T-Handle.

IMG_4066.jpg
IMG_4065.jpg
IMG_4064.jpg
IMG_4063.jpg

Looks like you are also missing the pivot support bracket that bolts to the trans.
Common.

My estimate is $250 in useable, complete driver condition.

Do you have a picture of the pivot. I might have it in my stuff somewhere. Thanks

This is a repro kit from ebay.

The pivot bracket is at the 3-4:00 position with the two bolts sticking out of it and the white bushing.

1687908143494.png

Ok, I have not seen that in my stuff. I wonder if the PO left it on the Xmsn when he switched them.

It's a really common part to get forgotten when stripping.

I just did a cursory search, but I saw two parts collections similar to yours, both missing that bracket.

One was listed for $250, the other $300.

If I were you, I'd put those and any others you find in a watch list and see if they sell.

Auto Transport Service
Back