• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slick Willie might not be down for breakfast...

I would say bury him *** up and use for a bicycle rack but that’s being too nice.. I know to guys that survived going septic... oh my it changed them.. so maybe Bill will go honest. I think hell will freeze over first !

Bill was the ultimate multitasker. I couldn't run a country and talk on the phone while Monica was on her knees.

Bill was the ultimate multitasker. I couldn't run a country and talk on the phone while Monica was on her knees.
what makes you think he was "running the country" or talking on the phone. He was just blowing a load on Monica

what makes you think he was "running the country" or talking on the phone. He was just blowing a load on Monica
Part of the charges against him were that she was performing oral on him while he was on the phone with leaders of other countries.

Hope he recovers soon, so he can spend his remaining long years with Hillary!

A fate worse than death?

sddddd.jpg

Monica was just getting out the poison. Think of it as getting the poison out of a rattlesnake bite.

Living with that shrew of a wife is what has sucked the life out of him.
Reminds me of an old joke.
"Doc says " you're gonna die"....

Flamethrower Crew Arrives To Disinfect Bill Clinton’s Hospital Room

October 18th, 2021
article-9715-1.jpg

IRVINE, CA—With former President Bill Clinton released from the hospital after a serious infection, hospital flamethrower crews have arrived on site to disinfect his hotel room.

"This is just our standard procedure whenever Bill Clinton visits a hospital, but we've never seen anything like this," said pyro-disinfection Team Leader Chet Cordray. "He had every infection in the book. Three of our staff got chlamydia just walking into the room."

"We have no choice but to torch the entire room before the deadly infections spread and threaten the rest of the world's populations."

As soon as he finished speaking, an oozing cluster of infection sprouted legs and screeched a hellish screech as it charged the team.

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" cried Cordray as he engaged his flamethrower. "DIE, INFERNAL CREATURE!"

After a 30-minute sustained burn in the room, sources are reporting that the repulsive cocktail of infections has been contained—for now.

(UPDATE: Nevermind, they had to burn down the whole hospital.)

Let me place my "devil's advocate" hat firmly on my head.....

Didn't he actually balance the federal budget?

Anyone else do that in the last 50 years or more?

If he could do it, why can't anyone else?

Are you disagreeing that the federal budget was balanced?

That was Newt Gingrich NOT Crooked Bill.

He did

The opposite of love is indifference
I really don't care at all about him
Wish he and she would just go away

Der Schliekmeister only signed the bill sent him by the repubs.

And notice it was a BUDGET and not a "spending bill".

Its funny that I dislike our last president as much as yall do Mr Clinton but if I said half as much I would be kicked off.

Auto Transport Service
Back