• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

small town shenanigans

just so you get a good picture of the town.
the town road employees got caught taking the equipment to Other places and Doing Jobs for homeowners.
( their friends,not people locally who need help )
a lot of the locals got heated about this.
so the town held a "special " hearing,private of course,and Cleared the employees.
no explanation was given other than,not guilty.:mad:

that......is what im up against.
Like I said bro, you CAN'T beat em, so try to join em so that you don't lose everything.
PS Does that teenager still have his teeth or did you kick them in for him? Asking for a friend. :lol:

Like I said bro, you CAN'T beat em, so try to join em so that you don't lose everything.
PS Does that teenager still have his teeth or did you kick them in for him? Asking for a friend. :lol:
ha...i spent ten years supporting his mother and her kids and that ended in one day/nite.
she went Crazy when i tried to have him arrested.
my son is great he would never i dont care its not true..etc etc.
as far as he goes,no,i concentrated on getting what was left the hell out of there,
finding this place and building everything up again.

i heard a few months later he got arrested in gang related violence.
beating up his girlfriends sister because she didnt like him.
he actually took a Gang of his friends to her house and beat her up.
havent seen the little turdmunch since,hope he went to prison,but doubt it.

supershitty part is,i didnt raise him like that.
his dad is some sort of psycho head wrap unit thats on disability.
but i sure got some hate from townspeople for what he did to that girl.
heres the link,if you wanna see.

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/local-news/four-arrested-for-gang-assault/

ha...i spent ten years supporting his mother and her kids and that ended in one day/nite.
she went Crazy when i tried to have him arrested.
my son is great he would never i dont care its not true..etc etc.
as far as he goes,no,i concentrated on getting what was left the hell out of there,
finding this place and building everything up again.

i heard a few months later he got arrested in gang related violence.
beating up his girlfriends sister because she didnt like him.
he actually took a Gang of his friends to her house and beat her up.
havent seen the little turdmunch since,hope he went to prison,but doubt it.

supershitty part is,i didnt raise him like that.
his dad is some sort of psycho head wrap unit thats on disability.
but i sure got some hate from townspeople for what he did to that girl.
heres the link,if you wanna see.

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/local-news/four-arrested-for-gang-assault/
I am sure that he will get a lot of respect in prison for beating up a girl with 3 of his friends. Sounds like a real manly crime!!

That sucks balls, all of it.

Outside of a lawyer which will most likely only serve to bankrupt you my best advice is to use what is at your disposal, mainly the media. I mean ALL forms of media to include social, call in radio, TV, etc. I would make it my job to root every person even remotely connected with this deal and get some very focused media attention on them as soon as possible. I would begin an intensive letter writing campaign to every elected person all the way to the president, send letters and video messages to every news outlet within 500 miles. Need to find some younger person to help with social media and hammer them. Also, make a pile of YouTube videos and post them, you would be surprised at the effect they have.

If they are willing to do this to you, you know they are guilty of other crap and you need to find and expose that. All this said, a couple of tips; first you must be truthful 100% even if it makes you look bad, failure to do so will only hurt you in the end. Second, need to "stay in the fight" for the long haul, if you let up they win. Americans love an underdog and if your fight is just people will respond. You hear all the time about people establishing "go fund me" accounts for things and surely there is some young lawyer out there willing to take on the case Pro Bono.

Best of luck

I really feel 70chall440 is right but it’s going to be more than an 8 second rodeo! So be ready !

That SUCKS! Good luck & I hope you beat them BeaterRus!

this was the last vehicle to be allowed on my property,
and only because i had picked it up the nite before meeting.
cashing it this weekend.
gonna be a long,cold winter.
wtf.

IMG_0562.jpg

Check your City/County's website or the property appraisers website. You can find all zoning information there regarding every parcel within its jurisdiction. If you you feel there have been changes to zoning for your property recently, you can also do a Public Records Request through your City Clerk's office for all information regarding zoning changes. Any zoning change must have gone through a public hearing and as a result there will be documentation that can be obtained through the public record request (Freedom of Information Act). Be aware, the clerk's office can (and likely will) charge for this, but there are established fees for the work that must be followed (hourly time and cost per page for copies).

Auto Transport Service
Back