• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snow!!!!

Yup. No complaints. I would rather it snow than rain. I think this is the year I teach one of my boys how to ski or board so I need lots of white powder. The snow also, helps me get into the Christmas spirit when I go to Costco.

It's been brutal here in San Jose too. ; )

And you Canucks have a problem with what?
I hate to break it to you this way but......YOU LIVE IN F@CKING CANADA!!!! GET OVER IT!!! WE HAVE SNOW HERE TOO, IT JUST DOESN'T COME AS EARLY!! IT"S PART OF THE REASON WE LIVE FURTHER SOUTH!!!

However, it's coming earlier this year here too. I can feel it. Unfortunately.

Thanks for clearing that up. Sometimes we Canucks forget the obvious.

it was 91*F here yesterday,
after it poured rain for about an hour, in the early morning,
now it's hot, clear & sunny, supposed to be 89*F today...LOL

ya gotta' love Calif. for the weather anyway, even in the Sierra foothills...

{have I ever said I hate freaken' snow !!}

it was 91*F here yesterday,
after it poured rain for about an hour, in the early morning,
now it's hot, clear & sunny, supposed to be 89*F today...LOL

ya gotta' love Calif. for the weather anyway, even in the Sierra foothills...

{have I ever said I hate freaken' snow !!}

Been like that here too. Can't wait to pack up the wife and kid and move to CO.

I hate to burst your bubble Coronet but it's pretty much been the same here just slightly cooler. Low to high 80s. Lots of rain this year, I like it.

Yea but high 80s in no humidity vs any 80s and 50% is miserable. Plus y'all get a winter. We get summer, 2 weeks of fall, 2 weeks of winter and then it's summer again.

Yea but high 80s in no humidity vs any 80s and 50% is miserable. Plus y'all get a winter. We get summer, 2 weeks of fall, 2 weeks of winter and then it's summer again.

I hear you. The humidity factor is a deal breaker and yes we pretty much have 4 distinct seasons.
I need to warn you though we do get our 2-3 week spells of 100+ temps in the summer and 2-3 week spells of 15 below zero in the winter.

So when are you coming up? I'll save a spot for you.

I hear you. The humidity factor is a deal breaker and yes we pretty much have 4 distinct seasons. I need to warn you though we do get our 2-3 week spells of 100+ temps in the summer and 2-3 week spells of 15 below zero in the winter.
So when are you coming up? I'll save a spot for you.

Oh I know. I grew just south of y'all in the foothills in Albuquerque. 4 seasons and snowboarding 20 minutes away if it was a wet year. The year I moved here we had 100 days in a row of 100+ the highest being 117 with the heat factor. Miserable. I lived in Reno for a few years. Snow out the wazoo. I loved it. The below zero days do get old but I'd rather be cold then hot.

Not sure yet. I asked my boss a few weeks ago to pilot a program at our Brighton yard up near Denver. They liked the idea but liking and doing are way different.

Auto Transport Service
Back