• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

Weather people who stand out in the weather and tell us it is dangerous to go out in

JUST STOP.

1%2B1ninetymiles7NkD11tv7yt8o1_500.gif

its cold :sad4:...snowing.. and worst of all its gray again ..I need sunlight :icon_sunny:..I swear a vampire :DMAGE:could walk around all day and not burn up most days in the winter ..WHY do I continue to live here :eusa_wall:.. my only child lives in Alabama and it was 62 today ..my checks come in the mail and I love NASCAR .... :walk::walk:

its cold :sad4:...snowing.. and worst of all its gray again ..I need sunlight :icon_sunny:..I swear a vampire :DMAGE:could walk around all day and not burn up most days in the winter ..WHY do I continue to live here :eusa_wall:.. my only child lives in Alabama and it was 62 today ..my checks come in the mail and I love NASCAR .... :walk::walk:

So you are saying, I rather watch it on T.V.......

tumblr_niusdm4qYE1s9btcio1_500.gif

Yep 70 degrees and sunny here, even got a bit of a sunburn working in the yard today! Sorry all!! However I grew up in Pennsylvania/New Jersey and spent many days/nights on the cold wet ground fixing whatever piece of work I was driving at the time. I can remember saying; all I want is a single car garage....

sorry to hear about the cold its in the 70s here in palm beach fla but really hot and sticky in the summer

sorry to hear about the cold its in the 70s here in palm beach fla but really hot and sticky in the summer

Oh, shut up!!! (smile)

I'm jealous. Here in PA, we are set for a bunch more snow events (not sure if they will be big or not). The biggest pain is that I need to be working on my car, and my garage is not heated or insulated. IT IS EFFEN COLD OUT THERE!!! Metal tools just sap the heat out of your hands, painting anything is impossible, etc.

Grrrr. I'll take even temperatures in the 40's. That makes working in the garage much more doable. But this 10-20 degree crap gets old.

For those of you further north, I guess you can't work out in the elements at all, OR you have a nice heated garage? I can't imagine trying to be out in -10 or -20...

Cant get anything done. need to pull one of my cars out of the trailer and get the roller in and get it to the chassis shop.
ice everywhere and snow. I might just go for it tomorrow and winch it in the garage and just roll over the ice and snow. hopefully it doesn't get stuck!

put snow tires on. Duh!

Hey by only being able to drive my car 4 or 5 months of the year, ok 5.5, I'm keeping it a low mileage car. I barley squeaked out 1,000 miles on the clock last year. So There.

Warm, Dry & Sunny here, I'm not sure what all the complaints are about...
I feel sorry for all the people that have to deal with the bad winter crap,
only reason I still live in California is my family &
the "freaken" great weather we have for about 330 days a year or 300 days average
I love the sun, I need the sun, I thrive on the sun...LOL

But we did have a little rain last week & got a dusting of snow at night,
but gone in a couple days back to almost 70* again,
still a little snow up the hill at my aunts house too...

Balmy and in the 40s here today,t shirt weather again.Hot this coming week,supposed to get in the 50s.

Clocks go forward tonight seems like we just set them back I remember the one thread about it this winter went fast but Extremely cold

Auto Transport Service
Back