• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

7" of the white crap in the forcast here wednsday into thursday

I got ripped off!!!! Wewere supposed to get min 3 inch,,,,,matbe 5,,,,,we got ZILCH.
No money for meeeeeeeeee!

snowed again
snow%2Bmower.jpg

Last edited:
We got 3" of that white crap, yesterday.

Man, couldn't ask for better weather here for the past few days. Lows in the upper 50's lower 60's and in the 70's for the high. Temps start back up but shouldn't see anymore 90 degree crap. At least the lows will be in the lower 60's over night so the day will at least start out cool....and the shop will stay cool until around noon before I have to open up the doors and windows.

This is the exciting and fun time for a few of us. Our creative juices flow, building new monsters.

5" of snow , high winds , and the snow blower don't work.....

Hey pops- I'm only 30 miles south of you and didn't get any snow. Some flurries around 2 AM but nothing when I woke up. Just too friggin cold !!!!!!

We had 3 inches in the middle Champlain Valley and more to the North around Burlington and of course at the higher elevations.

Try 38 degrees with 90 percent humidity. LOL When it's below 60 down here in South La it is way to cold for me. I can't imagine the winters up north where some of you folks are. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"NJRR, post: 910549891, member: 6671"]Hey pops- I'm only 30 miles south of you and didn't get any snow. Some flurries around 2 AM but nothing when I woke up. Just too friggin cold !!!!!!

My House is on a High point, it gets pretty windy this time of year.. Just back from tractor supply picking up spark plug.. I got my 25 year snow blower going until I can look at the new one.

Auto Transport Service
Back