• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

Sooo.......spring is coming?

Yes ...Once they get this guy out of his chair...

tumblr_inline_ommx8fPwfr1qa7p0i_500.png

This 80* weather is miserable here.... know what you mean... can't wait for Spring and some nice 75* weather..... you saw it on the news - it even rained here this winter. Can't stand it....

Yeah supposed to be 75* here today
& near that for at-least the next few days
oh the suffering :poke: I think I'll get thru it :rofl:

But damn I'm glad the rain & snow has subsided
"for the time being", I had moss growing on my north side

This 80* weather is miserable here.... know what you mean... can't wait for Spring and some nice 75* weather..... you saw it on the news - it even rained here this winter. Can't stand it....
Yeah it's hot as hell in LA today 84 degrees not even spring yet!

After having record warmth a week & a half ago, we now have record cold. Our snow was all gone & buds were staring to appear, but 3" of snow came in on Friday & the weather babes are telling us to brace for 12-18" on Tuesday. Ugh...........

I am looking foward to the blizzard.Between the rollback flatbed and my 2500 ram plow truck.My HEMI budget is gunna be PHAT!!

This is what I woke up to this morning, March 12th, 2017 . . . in North Carolina . . .

sm_globalwarming.jpg

You've got to be kidding me ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

And then it's supposed to get up in the 50's today . . . make up your mind already . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back